“Tristan guided me through a difficult and stressful employment issue.”
EMPLOYMENT Law - UPDATED DECEMBER 2020
Undertaking work for both claimants and respondents Chambers provides opinions, drafting, negotiation, representation and advocacy services across all areas of Employment law, including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Discrimination (all aspects)
- Contractual disputes, including changing terms and conditions
- Equal pay claims
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- Restrictive covenants
- Occupational stress
- Whistle blowing
In addition, Chambers can advise on issues relating to Occupational Safety & Health. Tristan has completed a review of Health & Safety legislation across seven EU jurisdictions for a retail development client.
Chambers welcomes enquiries from businesses to be standing counsel in relation to their employment law issues and disputes.
Chambers Guiding Principles
- to aim for the best result for you
- to approach your case with determination to win
- to have the resolve to succeed
- to work together as a team
- to keep our fees highly competitive
For information on Fees refer our Terms of Business
Please visit our specialist sections for more information.
Regulated by the Bar Standards Board
For a Free no obligation assessment of your case call 01768 486 508 or apply online and we will call you within 24 hours.