Cumbria Law, previously Foxhill Chambers, was established in Cumbria in 2003 and has provided clients with specialist legal advice and advocacy on Personal Injury, Employment Law, Personal Injury, Contract Law and Planning.
Our commitment to quality and value in our work is embraced in Chambers’ guiding principles and evidenced in what our clients say about us in testimonials.
Chambers Guiding Principles
- to aim for the best result for you
- to approach your case with determination to win
- to have the resolve to succeed
- to work together as a team
- to keep our fees highly competitive
“I didn’t know that I could go direct to a Barrister but at Cumbria Law I received expert advice and it cost less than going through a solicitor.”
“We would not hesitate to use Cumbria Law Chambers again.”