“Tristan guided me through a difficult and stressful employment issue.”
EMPLOYMENT & DISCRIMINATION
Undertaking work for both claimants and respondents Chambers provides a complete service, including opinions, drafting, negotiation, representation and advocacy:
- unfair dismissal
- wrongful dismissal
- discrimination (all aspects)
- contractual claims
- equal pay claims
- unlawful deduction from wages
- non-contentious matters
In addition, Chambers can advise on issues relating to Occupational Safety & Health. Tristan has recently completed a review of Health & Safety legislation across seven EU jurisdictions for a retail development client.
Chambers welcomes enquiries from businesses to be standing counsel in relation to employment law issues and disputes.
Chambers Guiding Principles
- to aim for the best result for you
- to approach your case with determination to win
- to have the resolve to succeed
- to work together as a team
- to keep our fees highly competitive
Please visit our specialist sections for more information.
For a Free no obligation assessment of your case call 01768 486 508 or apply online and we will call you.