“We received pragmatic and insightful advice which guided us in our investment decision."
CONTRACT & Planning
Cumbria Law is dedicated to giving clients strategic guidance and providing clear, effective, commercially focused advice and written work in the following areas:
- commercial contracts and agreements
- service charges in commercial property
- dispute resolution and negotiation
- planning & wind farms
- boundary disputes
Sensitive to the needs of individual and corporate clients, Tristan acts for businesses and commercial property owners and tenants. A key advantage from instructing Tristan is his knowledge and experience in overlapping professional fields and categories of work.
Chambers welcomes enquiries from businesses to be standing counsel in relation to commercial contract and service charge issues and disputes.
Chambers Guiding Principles
- to aim for the best result for you
- to approach your case with determination to win
- to have the resolve to succeed
- to work together as a team
- to keep our fees highly competitive
Please visit our specialist sections for more information.
For a Free no obligation assessment of your case call 01768 486 508 or apply online and we will call you.